Prime Couriers ocean freight service provides customers with a practical and affordable turnkey shipping solution for domestic and business customers.
Why use Prime Couriers Ocean Freight Service?
- There are many advantages of using Ocean freight
- Business and domestic customers are fully exempted from the 7% online purchase tax when they use the sea freight services.
- The fuel surcharge fees are not applicable to sea freight packages.
- The Ocean freight rates are 50% cheaper than Air freight
- The average transit from Miami to Trinidad is one (1) week. However, the unstuffing of the container and the clearance through customs takes between 3-5 days. The entire process takes approximately 2 ½ weeks from the sailing date until the packages are delivered to you.
- The ocean freight is a hassle free solution that allows customers to ship heavy and large items safely for half the cost.
- This service is ideal for business customers shipping items for inventory stock.
- Our Miami facility is fully equipped to handle any type or size of cargo. The warehouse is secured with HD security cameras providing a safe and reliable environment from arrival until the cargo is delivered to your doorsteps in Trinidad and Tobago.
- The ocean freight is an all-inclusive shipping solution. We coordinate the logistics, ship the items, clear them through customs and excise, sort and deliver them directly to your home or business place.
- Our experienced and knowledgeable staff can guide you through the entire process and provide quotes, as required.
- We pay all charges upfront and bill you after.
- We offer several payment methods. Cash on delivery, linx and credit card payments.