- Warehouse Coordinator
- Oversee all aspects of the general Warehouse department coordination.
- Assist with invoicing of inventory and jobs.
- Assist with routine inquiries and information requests.
- Assist with Purchase Orders and Invoicing and process as required.
- Ensure delivery schedule is maintained and promptly alert supervisors if a delay occurs or is likely.
- Perform periodic warehouse checks to ensure the accuracy of database information and minimize the risk of issues.
- Minimum of five (5) CXC O’Level passes (including Math and English)
- 5+ years of experience in the Logistics field
- At least 2 years of experience in a warehouse setting
- Strong experience with inventory software and control systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite